The AccuMed Glass keyboard is a revolutionary new design from Accuratus with 3 inbuilt connection options: Bluetooth®, RF or USB (simply select the button of your choice and toggle between your devices). The USB cable included even recharges the keyboards on-board battery, saving downtime and potential inconvenience. This tempered flat glass keyboard also has a selectable tactile and audio feedback controller, allowing the user to achieve their most comfortable typing experience along with a gesture controller in the number pad for full mouse control.
An easy and fast wipe clean surface prevents germs or contaminates from hiding on the keyboard, making this a safe option for any medical or clinical application.
This medical keyboard is completely washable, making it HTM 01-05 compliant and ideal for any medical application and clean room environment. For complete ease and comfort the keyboard comes with an angled and contoured base to assist when using on the desk or on your lap/hands. This keyboard is specifically designed for environments which have to meet very high hygienic requirements such as hospitals, dental practices, cosmetic surgeries, doctors, vets, laboratories and in food & pharmaceutical production areas. Not only could these keyboards be used in hygienic areas, they would also be perfect in dusty, dirty and wet situations like workshops, boats and in vehicles.
Alternatively the keyboard would make an excellent statement in a retail store, hotel reception, offices or at home. The options are endless.
- All in one multi device connection USB wired / Wireless RF 2.4GHz and Bluetooth®
- Plug and Play, using standard Windows / Mac USB drivers
- Wireless RF 2.4GHz via supplied USB receiver, offering up to 15M wireless freedom
- USB wired connection using the supplied cable
- Wireless Bluetooth® connectivity to connect to devices with Bluetooth capability, e.g. Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OSX, Android and Linux. Not designed to be used with iOS iPhone or iPad
- Smooth tempered glass surface which is easy to clean
- Fully sealed IP67 rated design, the keyboard can be fully submersed if required
- Large integrated touchpad (119 mm x 102 mm), which also doubles up as a numeric keypad / arrow keys keyboard section
- The integrated touchpad supports multi finger gestures, one, two and three finger control
- Applications include hospitals, doctors surgeries, dental clinics, nurse carts, laboratories, food processing, clean rooms and also home, office and school / university use.
- UK English Windows layout, and also UK English Apple Mac layout all in the one keyboard.
- Easy to read 18 mm x 18mm keys make typing easy.
- Keyboard layout is actually printed under the tempered glass top surface preventing wear.
- Adjustable sound and vibration feedback when typing offering feedback for a tactile typing experience.
- Contoured and durable white ABS plastic base ergonomically shaped to fit in your hands or on your lap.
- Flat keys with no moving parts, ensuring there are no areas for dirt and germs to collect
- Internal rechargeable lithium battery, for when the keyboard is used as a wireless device